“Be Not Afraid, Defend Life, The Vulnerable Hidden in the Womb”
St. Pope John Paul II
The sees those with brain disorders and mental illness as the most vulnerable hidden outside the womb.
Become their Spiritual Support and Advocate
Join Today - As a New Member
You will share in the graces from thousands of prayers from all over the world. See: Spiritual Favors below
NO DUES OR FEES- JUST PRAY WITH US
You can choose to receive when you join:
- Holy Card of St. Benedict Joseph Labre
- Litany of St. Benedict Joseph Labre
- MMOMI- Merciful Mother of the Mentally ill Icon Holy Card
- Guild Membership Card
Sign up today - All of these are available on-line
You can request our holy cards to be sent in the mail: we would appreciate a donation to cover the costs.
Please send a self-addressed business size envelope with 2 ounces worth of postage:
Guild of St. Benedict Joseph Labre
P.O. Box 422
Maynard, MA 01754
Many spiritual favors granted just by becoming a member there are no obligations. All we ask is that you share your loving heart of flesh with us and our patron as we express concern and advocate for those who wear the crown of thorns and who suffer from the illness of the Human Mind.
Our pilgrimages over the years have led to the Guild being consecrated to St. Joseph, The Holy Family and Mary in different parts of the world. Look at the results:
Spiritual Favors- Associated with Our Lady of Loreto
- Consecration to Our Lady of Loreto
- Plenary Indulgence on Dec. 10th -under the usual conditions
- Participation in the merits from daily Mass in the Holy House, Loreto Italy (click here for more information)
- Participation in prayers at the Holy House and in the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin
Spiritual Favors- Associated with St. Joseph
- Consecration to St. Joseph
- Spiritual Help from the Guardian of Jesus and Protector of the Holy Family.
- Share in the merits from the daily Mass in the Oratory of St. Joseph, Montreal, Canada